Heartland Distance Summit (June 29-30) 4 Great Speakers in KC area
01/31/2018 3:59:59 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
On behalf of the Greater Kansas City Cross Country Coaches Association I am delighted to announce the Heartland Distance Summit. This is a 2 day distance coaching clinic in Overland Park, Kansas on June 29-30. For only $75 you can learn from some of the brightest distance minds in the nation! CLINIC WEBSITE: heartlanddistancesummit.com EDIT: I don't know why the link does not work but if you copy/paste it, it will work. CLINIC SPEAKERS: Scott Christensen - Stillwater, MN (NXN qualifying coach) Jonathan Dalby - Mountain Vista, CO (NXN qualifying coach) Jason Druten - West Torrance, CA (California Div 3 State Champions) Timothy Ives - Dowling Catholic, IA (NXN qualifying coach)
On behalf of the Greater Kansas City Cross Country Coaches Association I am delighted to announce the Heartland Distance Summit. This is a 2 day distance coaching clinic in Overland Park, Kansas on June 29-30. For only $75 you can learn from some of the brightest distance minds in the nation!

CLINIC WEBSITE: heartlanddistancesummit.com
EDIT: I don't know why the link does not work but if you copy/paste it, it will work.

CLINIC SPEAKERS:
Scott Christensen - Stillwater, MN (NXN qualifying coach)
Jonathan Dalby - Mountain Vista, CO (NXN qualifying coach)
Jason Druten - West Torrance, CA (California Div 3 State Champions)
Timothy Ives - Dowling Catholic, IA (NXN qualifying coach)

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.